Saturday, August 18, 2007

Somewhere on a Train, Sweden, August 18th, 2007...



I am sitting on a train and writing this blog..isn't technology great? haha I am on my way to Malmo (a city in Southern Sweden, the third largest in the country) and Copenhagen Denmark. Malmo was the last area I lived in on the mission.. I have been back a few times, but it has been a few years now. I am going to visit my friend Jerker and his family as well as a few other friends. So keep you eye out for an update... (even though I am really behind and I have a couple of great adventures that I need to post....yeah yeah I will get to it... haha)

for now here's a few random pictures and thoughts....
...
..
.
ok..so I lied..

It turns out that loading a picture to a blog while sitting in a train takes forever..

guess you will just have to wait. haha

I am just impressed that they have internet on the train... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home