Friday, August 10, 2007

Stockholm, Sweden August 9th, 2007...

Just wanted to say that I had Miso soup and Sushi today! and I was totally satisfied.... I had been missing it...I was just walking down the street minding my own business when the Sushi restaurant sucked me in.... not that I am complaining..

Look Mom, I still eat my Miso soup....



I got a mixed plate for a pretty good price... :)



you know you are jealous.....unless you are one of those crazy people who don't like sushi.....I am very sad for those people... very sad.... haha

4 Comments:

Blogger Azy said...

so jealous....
& listen up! i'll update my blog when i am good & ready :)

August 10, 2007 at 3:14 PM  
Blogger Tamara said...

i don't eat sushi and i am definitely NOT sad about it. bleh!

August 13, 2007 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Jordan said...

U suck! You know you are not allowed to go out for sushi without me.

August 4, 2008 at 12:41 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Oh man I LOVE sushi! And I may not have found your facebook YET, but I will prove my superior stalking skills very soon. Muahahahah!

October 7, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home