Thursday, July 19, 2007

well.. today was a bit of a rest day.. I stayed out here in Haninge and just took it easy. I guess its good to do every once in a while...

It is going to be a very busy weekend..especially in preparation for the trip to Norway on Monday....

But we did go out to eat at VegaBaren which is a Drive-in which they claim to be the first in Sweden... Then a bunch of us all just chilled at Johnnies place....Then Niklas and I walked home afterward... a good half hour walk.. It is always amazing to see the light sky in the north...it never really gets totally dark here in the summer....plus it is great to see some stars... It's not everyday you can see them in Denver...

2 Comments:

Blogger Azy said...

sounds like ur trip is still amazing just hanging out chillen relaxing.. I am still so jealous:)

July 26, 2007 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger smerkles said...

Johnathan! Hope it's ok..i'm in your apato. Good thing ...I'm stranded here with car problems for a few days. Luckily I can walk to just about everything from here. THanks! I'll make sure to leave your place better than i found it. shouldn't be too hard...just kidding. =) it's nice for a guy's apartment. =)

August 5, 2007 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home