Friday, October 05, 2007

Stockholm Sweden, Oct. 5th 2007....

Hey..so less than a week to go and I am home in SLC! Crazy.. I definitely have mixed feelings about coming home. It will be hard to leave everyone here in Europe, and all the great places over here, but It will be great to see my family and friends in the states again.

The last month I have been terrible about blogging.. I guess because I have been on the move alot this last month... I was all over Germany, Norway, and in Prague... Now I am back in Stockholm...



View of Sweden on my flight in from Germany on Wednesday....

I am going to be posting some updates about each place.. so keep an eye out.. I probably wont be done before I get home.. I have only this weekend left and I arrive in SLC on Monday night (oct. 8th)....

I can't wait to see everyone!
-JP

3 Comments:

Blogger the peine's said...

I am so excited that you posted something! Excellent! We are excited for you to come home! See you Monday!

October 5, 2007 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Azy said...

glad you came home:)

October 10, 2007 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger jmr said...

u have officially been blogstalked. had fun taking a mini tour thru europe on your site tonight. definitely got me in the mood for some traveling!

October 11, 2007 at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home