Wednesday, July 23, 2008



Monday July 21, 2008
Road trip with Jens and Johnnie to Jonkoping.. for the week... about a 3 hour drive..



We stopped at Braehus Ruins.. Ruins of an old place or castle that are on this cliff overlooking one of the largest lakes in Sweden...


The view was pretty amazing if I do say so myself...



In Jonkoping I met up with my good friend Mike Puzey who had just flown in from the states that day...



Here we are at about 2 am after having eaten burgers at Max's....

Sorry, just a quick post! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger the peine's said...

Hey, Hey, Hey!!! Jordan said that I totally sound like Puzey when I am trying to pronounce the Swedish words. Kind of funny. So those girls are pretty hot;) That view of the lake is absolutely breath taking. I want a copy of that pic to frame. Have you bought my gift yet!?!?!

We love you!

July 25, 2008 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger The Moran Clan said...

It's the Puz train.

July 26, 2008 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Louise Peine said...

greetings to you and Puzey,Joe.Dad thinks your pics are brilliant as usual.We spent pioneer day canning apricot jam and hanging clothes to dry outside; as well as chopping wood...how's that for remembering your Danish ancestors?
You must take dad and I over next year..what do you think?
It is so beautiful. Love you and God Bless.Mom and Dad

July 27, 2008 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger E. said...

Is it really in 1998 as your post says?

August 4, 2008 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home